Hi Becket,

Thanks for taking a look at the FLIP page.

I just updated it to include the classes that are user facing, i.e. those
that a user would interact with when using the HybridSource. I also updated
the examples in the HybridSource code block to show both of the scenarios,
fixed start position and construction of source at time of switch.

Please let me know if you have other questions.

We could also need few more binding votes:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rb900fcfa4ffb81fe58efde489568b1e5cc3a02d16665679545a534c7%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

Thanks,
Thomas