+1 (binding)

Although I still think all the set* methods should accept a Supplier instead of a Gauge.

On 02/08/2021 12:36, Becket Qin wrote:
+1 (binding).

Thanks for driving the efforts, Arvid.

Cheers,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 12:08 PM Steven Wu <stevenz...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 3:55 AM Arvid Heise <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

Dear devs,

I'd like to open a vote on FLIP-179: Expose Standardized Operator Metrics
[1] which was discussed in this thread [2].
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours unless there is an objection
or not enough votes.

The proposal excludes the implementation for the currentFetchEventTimeLag
metric, which caused a bit of discussion without a clear convergence. We
will implement that metric in a generic way at a later point and
encourage
sources to implement it themselves in the meantime.

Best,

Arvid

[1]

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-179%3A+Expose+Standardized+Operator+Metrics