Hi all,

Just a quick announcement that we've officially migrated the StateFun docs
to ASF's new buildbot at https://ci2.apache.org/.

There are a few other notable changes that took part in this migration:

- The buildbot configuration file now using Git, and lives at
https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-bb2/blob/master/flink-statefun.py.

- All Flink committers, and not only PMC members, have read write access to
that config file (as opposed to the PMC-only SVN access before).

- Directly publishing and serving docs in the Buildbot master is
discouraged and deprecated in the new buildbot infrastructure. As such, the
built docs are now being rsync'ed to https://nightlies.apache.org/. Our new
doc URLs are now
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-statefun-docs-master/ (or replace
"master" with target branch).

This change is now live.
StateFun doc links on the Flink website have been updated to point to
https://nightlies.apache.org/, and I've also reflected the changes to the
documentation instructions on our community wiki [1].

Thanks,
Gordon

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Managing+Documentation