Hi David,
Although the original intention of introducing `MapBundleFunction`,
`MapBundleOperator`, and `CountBundleTrigger` is to do MiniBatch
optimization for Flink SQL,
those classes could also be used in DataStream Job.
I think it's ok to do local-aggregation optimization based on those classed
in you case.

Best,
JING ZHANG

David Anderson <dander...@apache.org> 于2021年8月19日周四 下午10:15写道: