Hi everyone,

if the HybridSource is self contained, then I don't see a lot of harm in
doing the backport. We should probably explicitly state in the docs that a
certain minor version is required for this source to be available because
our docs don't distinguish between minor versions and having to use a
specific minor version for a feature might be confusing.

Speaking of which, I would actually prefer it if we first completed the
pending documentation and e2e test task because I believe they are more
important than the backport. W/o documentation, the HybridSource is
effectively non-existent. Also if the e2e test adds better test coverage,
then we probably should wait a bit with the backport.

Cheers,
Till