Thanks Seth for spotting and fixing the issue. In that case this vote will
be cancelled in favor of a new RC.

Since this doesn’t affect functionality / testing efforts, RC2 will have
the same ending vote time as the original RC1.
Any ongoing testing efforts can continue while RC2 is rolling out.

Thanks,
Igal.