Hi devs,

I'm officially canceling this release candidate now.

Both of the previously reported issues (FLINK-24300 and FLINK-24305) are
confirmed to be release blockers, and have been fixed already.

The next release candidate is on the way. I'll start another voting thread
once it's ready.

Thank you~

Xintong Song