Hey all,

I would like to cancel the vote because of two issues we found:

Especially the second one results in a not the very best out of the box
experience for users. Even though it has been there since the beginning
of KafkaSource, it makes sense to fix it in 1.14.0, where we want to
make the FlinkKafkaConsumer deprecated. The bug might slow down adoption
of the new source, thus I think it justifies canceling the RC.

I will prepare RC #3 shortly.

Best,

Dawid