Thanks  Becket and PMC members for the effort.

There’s one developer is willing to contribute MongoDB connector to community
in user-zh mail list,
 he has developed an internal version in their company, I think this project is
pretty proper for such kind of contributions.

Best,
Leonard
[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r82c376fea440100f1cb3050026afa07cdc99b94454f608e05e4102f1%40%3Cuser-zh.flink.apache.org%3E