Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Yangze Guo as a new Flink
committer.

Yangze has been consistently contributing to this project for almost 3
years. His contributions are mainly in the resource management and
deployment areas, represented by the fine-grained resource management and
external resource framework. In addition to feature works, he's also active
in miscellaneous contributions, including PR reviews, document enhancement,
mailing list services and meetup/FF talks.

Please join me in congratulating Yangze Guo for becoming a Flink committer!

Thank you~

Xintong Song