Hi Wenlong,

also thought about adding a `flinkVersion` field per ExecNode. But this is not necessary, because the `version` of the ExecNode has the same purpose.

The plan version just encodes that:
"plan has been updated in Flink 1.17" / "plan is entirely valid for Flink 1.17"

The ExecNode version maps to `minStateVersion` to verify state compatibility.

So even if the plan version is 1.17, some ExecNodes use state layout of 1.15.

It is totally fine to only update the ExecNode to version 2 and not 3 in your example.

Regards,
Timo