Hi, regarding the construction of k8s Flink Operator, I have already
completed some functions. I hope to contribute this part of the functions
and discuss with the community how to improve it. How should I start?

So far I have seen that the component has no operation persistence. Should
we persist its operation? for example, when I have a SessionCluster
deployment, I need to write its metadata to an external storage system in
yaml mode,
such as use mysql for storage. This design idea is similar to etcd in
k8s.If our  k8s Flink Operator application is restarted, We can recover
metadata information about deployment jobs, clusters, and so on based on
the database

Best
ConradJam

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-212%3A+Introduce+Flink+Kubernetes+Operator