From: Konstantin Knauf <kna...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 15:01
To: dev <dev@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Enable scala formatting check

+1 I've never written any Scala in Flink, but this makes a lot of sense to
me. Converging on a smaller set of tools and simplifying the build is
always a good idea and the Community already concluded before that spotless
is generally a good approach.

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable