I just ran through the testing steps on [FLINK-26462] Release Testing:
Running Python UDF in different Execution Mode - ASF JIRA (apache.org)
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-26462>.

Everything worked but I think there might be a typo in the steps to set up
the tests, I left a comment on the issue.