Thank you Aitozi!

I think this will be a very nice (and simple) addition to enable these
use-cases.

I have 2 comments regarding the proposal:

1. I think if we want to support different filesystems to download jars
from, we probably need some clever ways to add external operator
dependencies (jars, configs).
I would prefer not to bundle them into the base operator image.

2. I think we should avoid creating the jobgraphs on the operator side and
use the jar upload/run rest api instead as you suggested. This will avoid
flink version and dependency conflicts.

Cheers,
Gyula