Hi Xintong,
I have been contemplating the same for a while.
The final docker image that will be uploaded to dockerhub should be the
same image as the one on ghcr.io (re-tagged and reuploaded).

We made the decision to try to keep the integrity of the RC and the final
release and not make any changes afterwards.
I think it is fine to have the Helm chart point to ghcr.io image as it is
also owned by the project. It also makes image verification easier during
testing.

It should be clear from the readme how to use the dockerhub image instead.

If we see any problems with this in the future we could try to adapt your
suggestion.

Cheers,
Gyula