Hi David
     I have look through the doc, I think it will be a good improvement to
this pattern usage, I'm interested in it. Do you have some POC work to
share for a closer look.
Besides, I have one question that can we support expose the namespace in
the different state type not limited to `TemporalState`. By this, user can
specify the namespace
and the TemporalState is one of the special case that it use timestamp as
the namespace. I think it will be more extendable.
    What do you think about this ?

Best,
Aitozi.

David Anderson <dander...@apache.org> 于2022年4月11日周一 20:54写道: