Thanks Timo for checking and fixing this issue! Then this RC should be
officially canceled and I'll post the next RC soon.

Best,
Yun Gao

Sender:Timo Walther<twal...@apache.org>
Date:2022/04/19 16:46:51
Recipient:<dev@flink.apache.org>
Theme:Re: [VOTE] Release 1.15.0, release candidate #3

-1

We found a regression in one of the core SQL operations (i.e. CAST
string<->binary) [1]. It would be better to fix this immediately to
avoid confusion. Also, we can use the time to fix another small
regression where a PR is also almost ready [2]. Both should be merged in
the next hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Timo