________________________________
发件人: Aitozi <gjying1...@gmail.com>
发送时间: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 10:59:39 PM
收件人: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>
主题: Re: [DISCUSS] Next Flink Kubernetes Operator release timeline

Thanks Gyula for starting this discussion.

The release time looks good to me. The main code for the session job is
complete,
the doc and other side issues are on the way. I will ping you guys in the
ticket
after the work are completed from my side to help review together whether
there is functionality missing or not (Maybe at the beginning of the May).

Best,
Aitozi.

Yang Wang <danrtsey...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月26日周二 16:07写道: