Hi everyone,

The vote finished with 3 binding votes and no disapproving votes. I will
continue with the work.

Thanks,
Usamah

On 05/05/2022, 08:43, "Yang Wang" <danrtsey...@gmail.com> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    +1 (binding)

    Best,
    Yang