Hi Qingsheng and devs,

Thanks for your heated discussion and redesign to optmize this feature. I just
have two comments:

1. How about abtract the LookupCache to a higher level with a common Cache? It
will be convenient for devs to use in other place.

2. Does it have any metrics, such as NumCachedRecords for the AllCache?

Best regards,
Yuan