Hi devs,

As we have approved on creating an Apache Flink Slack [1], I'm starting
this new thread to coordinate and give updates on the issues related to
initializing the slack workspace.

## Progress
1. Jark and I have worked on a draft of Slack Management Regulations [2],
including Code of Conduct, Roles and Permissions, etc. Looking forward to
feedback.
2. We have created a slack workspace for initial setups. Anyone who wants
to help with the initialization or just to take an early look, please reach
out for an invitation.
3. The URLs "apache-flink.slack.com" and "apacheflink.slack.com" have
already been taken. I've already sent a help request to the Slack team and
am waiting for their response. Before this gets resolved, we are using "
asf-flink.slack.com" for the moment.
4. I've created FLINK-27719 [3] for tracking the remaining tasks, including
setting up the auto-updated invitation link and the archive.

## How can you help
1. Take a look at the Slack Management Regulations [2] and provide your
feedback
2. Check and pick-up tasks from FLINK-27719 [3]

Best,

Xintong

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/d556ywochkpqxbo1yh7ojm751whtojxp

[2]