@Yang, Yes, you are right. Python jobs could be seen as special JAR jobs
whose main class is always `org.apache.flink.client.python.PythonDriver`.
What we could do in Flink K8s operator is to make it more convenient and
handle properly for the different kinds of dependencies[1].

@Gyula, I can help on this. I will find some time to investigate this in
the following days and will let you know when there is any progress.

Regards,
Dian

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/python/dependency_management/