Hi, Jingong, Jark, Jing,

Thanks for for the important inputs.
Lake storage is a very important scenario, and consider more generic
and extended case,
I also would like to use "dynamic filtering" concept instead of
"dynamic partition".

>maybe the FLIP should also demonstrate the EXPLAIN result, which
is also an API.
I will add a section to describe the EXPLAIN result.

>Does DPP also support streaming queries?
Yes, but for bounded source.

>it requires the SplitEnumerator must implements new introduced
`SupportsHandleExecutionAttemptSourceEvent` interface,
+1

I will update the document and the poc code.

Best,
Godfrey

Jing Zhang <beyond1...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月13日周三 20:22写道: