Managed platform : Manage Flink cluster

As compared to

Setup #2
External user : Creating jar
External user : Submit job
------------------------------------
Managed platform : Manage Flink cluster

But I take your point that a REST API toggle doesn't make sense at all in Setup
#2, so it would be more inclusive to include the cluster configuration since
that works for both setups

Regards,
Hong

On 18/08/2022, 11:38, "Gyula Fóra" <gyula.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    +1 for the proposal.

    @Hong : I feel that the inverted override flag should be a cluster setting
    and not something the user can override at will. I fear that this might
    defeat the purpose of the feature itself.
    So I think we should add a config for this but not expose it on the rest api

    Gyula

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-256+Support+Job+Dynamic+Parameter+With+Flink+Rest+Api

https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/rest_api/#jars-jarid-run