Hi all,

I would like to start discussing releasing Flink 1.14.6.

It has already been almost three months since we released 1.14.5. There are
currently 35 tickets[1] and 33 commits[2] already resolved for 1.14.6, some
of them quite important, such as FLINK-27399
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-27399> and FLINK-29138
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-29138>.

Currently, there are no issues marked as critical or blocker for 1.14.6.
Please let me know if there are any issues you'd like to be included in
this release but still not merged.

I would like to volunteer as a release manager for 1.14.6, and start the
release process once all the issues are merged.

Best,
Xingbo

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.14.6