Hi Yu,

The vote is for option 1, remove all code and documentation of Gelly. For
the current users, they can stay on a previous version of Flink which still
contains Gelly. Since Gelly (and the DataSet API) haven't been touched in
multiple releases, there's most likely no need for them to upgrade anyway.
The source code is still available for previous versions, so moving it to
an external repository doesn't seem to add value.

I'm all for it if someone wants to drive a successor: that could be either
done under the ASF Flink umbrella (then I'm looking forwarding to a FLIP)
or of course as their own initiative under flink-extended.

Thanks,

Martijn