I mean minor. I always get confused on the Flink side because we use "major" instead of "minor" releases in many places.

On 12/10/2022 20:18, Danny Cranmer wrote:
Thanks for the concise summary Chesnay.

+1 from me (binding)

Just one clarification, for "3.1) The Flink versions supported by the
project (last 2 major Flink versions) must be supported.". Do we actually
mean major here, as in Flink 1.x.x and 2.x.x? Right now we would only
support Flink 1.15.x and not 1.14.x? I would be inclined to support the
latest 2 minor Flink versions (major.minor.patch) given that we only have 1
active major Flink version.

Danny