Piotr,

The proposal is to extract the listed methods from @Iinternal
SourceCoordinatorContext to a @PublicEvolving BaseCoordinatorContext.

The motivation is that other operators can leverage the communication
mechanism btw operator coordinator and operator subtasks. For example, in
the linked google doc shuffle operator (in Flink Iceberg sink) can leverage
it for computing traffic distribution statistics.
* subtasks calculate local statistics and periodically send them to the
coordinator for global aggregation.
* The coordinator can broadcast the globally aggregated statistics to
subtasks, which can be used to guide the shuffling decision (selecting
downstream channels).

Thanks,
Steven