I agree with Jark. It would be easier for the further development and
maintenance, if all aws related connectors and the base module are in the
same repo. It might make sense to upgrade the flink-connector-dynamodb to
flink-connector-aws and move the other modules including the
flink-connector-aws-base into it. The aws sdk could be managed in
flink-connector-aws-base. Any future common connector features could also
be developed in the base module.

Best regards,
Jing