Hi guys:

I'd like to initiate a discussion about adding command-line arguments to
support user-dependent jar packages.

Currently flink supports user's main jars through -jarfile or without
setting this , the flink client will treat the first argument after that as
the user master jar package when it encounters the first command line
argument that cannot be parsed. but it is not possible for platform users
to create fat jars to package all their dependencies into the final jar
package. In the meantime, the configuration pipeline.jars is currently
exposed, and this value is overridden by command-line arguments such as
-jarfile.

And If the user is using both the command-line argument and the
pipeline.jars argument, which can make the user werild and confused. In
addition, we should specify the priority "command line parameter > -D
dynamic parameter > flink-conf.yml configuration file parameter" in docs