Hi Max
Thank you for dirver this flip,I have some advice for this flip

Do we not only exist in the (on/off) switch, but also have one more option
for (advcie).
After the user opens (advcie), it does not actually perform AutoScaling. It
only outputs the notification form of tuning suggestions for the user's
reference. It is up to the user to decide whether to trigger the adjustment
of the parallelism.I believe that this function is very useful in the
debugging phase or the observation phase. When the user observes a certain
period of time, he thinks it is feasible and then turns on the switch.

at the same time, I found that FFA 2020 Netflix has a related topic
discussing the automatic tuning function
Attach the video address: Autoscaling Flink at Netflix - Timothy Farkas
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV0jvA5ZDNc> This may be helpful for us to
complete this function

Here is a description of using some prediction functions to predict the
operator traffic of this job. Can we provide some interfaces for users to
customize and implement some tuning algorithms?

Maximilian Michels <m...@apache.org> 于2022年11月5日周六 02:37写道:

--
Best

ConradJam