Hello!  +1 (non-binding)

1.  Verified signature and SHA512 checksum in svn
2.  Verified that the tag exists on the source git repository and is
(mostly) identical to the source tar release
  - Some .-prefixed files like .idea/  and .gitignore in the repo under the
tag that are not in the tar (but .editorconfig is).
3. Verified that the original source in
apache/flink/flink-connectors/flink-connector-cassandra branch is (mostly)
identical to the externalized repository
  - A minor change to an ITCase constant to avoid a dependency, no non-test
changes.
4. Built the source with Maven
5. Verified staged artifacts and their SHA1 checksum (using
--strict-checksums)

All my best and thanks for this work!  Ryan