Hi devs,

I'd like to bring up a discussion about releasing the new frocksdbjni
version,  we are planning to adapt frocksdbjni to Apple M1 machines in
Flink 1.17[1], a new frocksdbjni jar needs to be released.

Thanks to the efforts of the community, FLINK-24932[1] has been merged into
FRocksDB-6.20.3 branch, and many thanks to *Ververica* for providing a paid
CircleCI for testing, which ensures the correctness of the code.

The new frocksdbjni version is still based on 6.20.3[2], the code
interfaces and performance[3] will not change. In addition to
FLINK-24932[1],  some fixes of vulnerabilities[4] will also be included in
the new version, see FLINK-30321[5].

Are there any minor fixes you would like to include in this release?
Welcome to create PR for FrocksDB[6].
Looking forward to your opinions.

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.ververica/frocksdbjni/6.20.3-ververica-1.0
[3]