Hi Biao,

Thanks for driving this FLIP.
In this FLIP, it introduces "int getFinishedAttempt(int subtaskIndex)" for
OutputFormat to know which subtask attempt is the one marked as finished by
JM and commit the right data.
I have a question about this: does SinkV2 need to do the same thing? Should
we/users do it in the committer? If yes, how does the commiter know which
one is the right subtask attempt?

Best,
Lijie

yuxia <luoyu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> 于2022年12月27日周二 10:01写道: