Hi, all,

Thanks for all discussions about this FLIP first. We all are trying to make
Flink better. But not getting a reply quickly really discourages
contributors.
OperatorCoordinatorMetricGroup and SplitEnumeratorMetricGroup are important
for many developers. And many metrics can not be reported without it. This
FLIP raised on 26 Dec 2022 and has last over a month.
So let's make the discussion on FLIP-274 be settled.

Thanks for all helps and let's make this FLIP move on together.

Best,
Hang

Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org> 于2023年1月12日周四 07:29写道: