Hey Yanfei,

Thanks so much for the efforts driving the whole process. It's great to see
that the performance benchmarks are indeed useful to help find regressions.

1. Regarding the procedure of how to use and understand the notification
reported from the slack channel #flink-dev-benchmarks, the instructions
read reasonably to me, and we can iterate over it gradually. Once you've
done the wiki change, please ping me and I can help review it.

2. It also sounds to me reasonable to incorporate the performance-watching
procedure into the release managers' daily/weekly monitors. But since it
involves a change to the standard routine of releasing, we need to discuss
and vote on the change.

My suggestion is to start a new discussion thread for the instructions and
proposed change so that more people are aware of the proposal and join the
discussion (this is an announcement thread :-)).

Best
Yuan