Hi devs,

The release-1.17 branch has been forked out from the master branch, with commit
ID 4bc6d6dac29b1d7d89850a512b8283858824ae21. The version on the master branch
has been upgraded to 1.18-SNAPSHOT. From now on, for PRs that should be
presented in 1.17.0, please make sure:

Merge the PR into both master and release-1.17 branches
The JIRA ticket should be closed with the correct fix-versions (1.17.0).

The umbrella issue [1] for release testing has been created. Please create
subtasks for your new features under this issue, and make a detailed
description on how to verify it.
We plan to finish all release testing in the next two weeks (until Feb 21,
2023), and please update the “X-team verified” column in the 1.17 release wiki
page [2] in the meantime.

Also, we’d like to thank all contributors who put effort into stabilizing the
CI on the master branch in the past week, and look forward to stabilizing new
features in the coming weeks.
Good luck with your release testing!

Best regards,
Matthias, Qingsheng, Martijn and Leonard

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.17+Release