Hi Samrat

Do you mean to create an independent module for flink scaling in
flink-k8s-operator? How about creating a project such as
`flink-auto-scaling` which is completely independent? Besides resource
managers such as k8s and yarn, we can do more things in the project, for
example, updating config in the user's `job submission system` after
scaling flink jobs. WDYT?

Best,
Shammon