Hi Kui,

Thanks for driving the discussion. It's quite useful to introduce Watermark
options. I have some questions:

What kind of hints is "WATERMARK_PARAMS"?
Currently, we have two kinds of hints in Flink: Dynamic Table Options &
Query Hints. As described in the Flip, "WATERMARK_PARAMS" is more like
Dynamic Table Options. So two questions arise here:

1)  Are these watermark options to be exposed as connector WITH options? Aa
described in SQL Hints doc[1],  "Dynamic Table Options allow to specify or
override table options dynamically", which implies that these options can
also be configured in WITH options.

2)  Do we really need a new hint name like 'WATERMARK_PARAMS', table
options use "OPTIONS" as hint name, like '/*+
OPTIONS('csv.ignore-parse-errors'='true') */', maybe we can enrich more
table option keys for watermark, e.g., /*+
OPTIONS('watermark.emit-strategy'='ON_PERIODIC') */.

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.16/docs/dev/table/sql/queries/hints/