Hi

Thanks for the feedback from Jingsong and Benchao.

For @Jingsong
> If the user does not cast into a FlinkResultSet, will there be
serious consequences here (RowKind is ignored)?

I agree with you that it's indeed a big deal if users ignore the row kind
when they must know it. One idea that comes to my mind is we can add an
option such as `table.result.changelog-mode`, users can set it through
connection properties or set dynamic parameters. The option value can be
`insert-only`, `upset` or `all` and the default value is `insert-only`.

If the result does not conform to the changelog mode, the jdbc driver
throws an exception. What do you think?

For @Benchao
> Besides `java.sql.Driver`, have you considered also adding support for
`javax.sql.DataSource` interface?

I missed the `javax.sql.DataSource` and I have added it to the FLIP, thanks
Benchao

Best,
Shammon