Hello all,

I have been discussing the Python issue with Dian and it appears this issue
has a large blast radius. Given we only have 1 binding vote so far I am
inclined to cancel this release candidate in favour of an RC2. This will
possibly remove the need for a 1.15.5 followup next month.

The vote is closed, I will follow up with an RC2.

Thanks,
Danny