Thanks everyone for validating the RC2!

As the new blocker issue FLINK-31485[1]  we found , the RC2 of 1.17.0 is
officially canceled.
We'll build a new RC once FLINK-31485 is fixed.

Hi, Ran Tao
As Martijn’s explanation, FLINK-31319[2] is not a blocker for 1.17.  But
I’ve reviewed you patch and it makes sense to me,
bugfix will be included in 1.17 too as we have to wait for FLINK-31485.

Best,
Leonard