Hi Piotr,

It's fine to me to have a separate FLIP to extend this `FailureListener`
to support custom restart strategy.

What I was a bit concerned is that if we just treat the `FailureListener`
as an error classifier which is not crucial to Flink framework process,
we may design it to run asynchronously and not trigger Flink failures.
This may be a blocker if later we want to enable it to support custom
restart strategy.

Thanks,
Zhu

Dian Fu <dian0511...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月21日周二 19:53写道: