Hi, Yu Chen

> The test results show that Flink 1.17 has a significant performance
> degradation compared to Flink 1.13 (About 8.49%), shall we need to identify
> the reason for the performance degradation before Flink 1.17 is released?

Thanks for the verification, I wonder why you compared to Flink 1.13 instead of
Flink 1.16, this is what you need to do in 1.17 release verification if you
want to check the performance regression. Could you share the result between
1.16 and 1.17?

From a technical point of view, this will not block 1.17 release, because 1.13
is a pretty old version, so it cannot be confirmed that it is a new issue
introduced in 1.17. If you can provide the benchmark results of 1.16 and 1.17,
and confirm that the regression is introduced by 1.17, that will block this
release.

Best,
Leonard