Thanks Chesnay,

I noticed that problem before, the error message shows:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.github.dockerjava.api.exception.DockerClientException: Could not build
image: Head "https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/library/openjdk/manifests/11":
read tcp 10.1.0.149:34180->34.205.13.154:443: read: connection reset by peer

I think that may be some network problem to download java11 docker image.
Could you help re-run the failed cases again?

Best,
Jiabao