Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

The discussion has been going on for some time, and all the comments
and suggestions are addressed. So I would like to start a vote on this
FLIP, which begins a week later (May. 5th at 10:00 AM GMT).

If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to follow up on this discussion.

Best regards,
Zakelly