Hi devs,

I'd like to share highlights synced on 05/02/2023

- Feature list: many features have been added to the list[1]. Double
checked new FLIPs that passed votes are already in the list.
- CI instabilities: First of all, there are currently 4 Blocker issues. 3
of them have already been assigned. The only one without an assignee[2]
belongs to the external JDBC connector repo and has limited impact on Flink
main repo. A related PR could be found at [3]. It would be great if anyone
could help review the PR. Thanks! Second, there are totally 52 Critical
issues[4] that have 'test-stability' label and still have no assignee. Some
of them are old. We will focus on issues that have updates in the past 30
days.

Best regards,
Qingsheng, Sergey, Konstantin, and Jing

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/1.18+Release
[3] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-jdbc/pull/22
[4] project = FLINK AND resolution = Unresolved AND priority = Critical AND
assignee is EMPTY  AND labels = ‘test-stability’ ORDER BY updated DESC,
priority DESC