Thanks Paul for driving this proposal.

I found the sql driver has no config related options. If I understand
correctly, the sql driver can be used to submit sql jobs in a 'job
submission service' such as sql-gateway. In general, in addition to the
default config for Flink cluster which includes k8s, ha and .etc, users may
also specify configurations for SQL jobs, including parallelism, number of
Task Managers, etc.

For example, in sql-gateway users can `set` dynamic parameters before
submitting a sql statement, and for sql files users may put their
configurations in a `yaml` file. Should sql driver support dynamic
parameters and specify config file?

Best,
Shammon FY