Thanks Shammon for driving this FLIP forward, I’ve several comments about the
updated FLIP.

1. CatalogModificationContext is introduced as a class instead of an interface,
is it a typo?

2. The FLIP defined multiple  Map<String, String> config();  methods in some
Context classes, Could we use  Configuration getConfiguration();Class
org.apache.flink.configuration.Configuration is recommend as it’s public API
and offers more useful methods as well.

3. The Context of CatalogModificationListenerFactory should be an interface
too, and getUserClassLoder()
would be more aligned with flink’s naming style.

Best,
Leonard